Historical Section
Return to front page Requesting more information Please read before use of web site Search this site Return to front page
 

 

 

 


Castlereagh Highway 1974

1974 Floods

Arial View

Leaning Tree Claim 3-Mile field

Three Mile Open Cut Scott Field
<
Sadler's Camp 3-Mile Field
Frank Gunnarson Puddling

Miner's Right Lost (1974)

Eureka March 1974
Original Bowls Club

Relocation of the second
Cottage Hospital
To become the Pre-School

First Opal Queen 1971

"Macca" at Spicer's Hut
(Todays Heritage cottage)

Built 1934 Morilla Street
Back to top of page
Last Update Pre 2006